There are three simple chat rules:
- Stay friendly
- Stay classy
- No drama.
- Feeding the trolls
- Spamming the chat
- Being rude or mean to anyone, including Trolls
- Backseat gaming and or unwanted problem solving
- Bot Spam filter includes the following:
- Excessive CAPS
- Long messages
- Too many symbols
- Using foul language (anything that Nightbot or Twitch would censor)
- Chatting or following with a account name containing foul language
- Your first message in chat is CLASSIC troll material while it’s Troll Hour (including but not limited to: saying the audio is broken, proclaiming you are new to the stream, complimenting Fifty on his appearance, asking Fifty his age, your first comment is not a simple hello).
Trolls travel in packs. When they arrive the Ban Hammer swings wildly and sometimes there are unfortunate casualties.